We are seeking a highly skilled and reliable virtual assistant to work on an on-call basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative and personal support to our clients as needed. This position requires flexibility, availability, and the ability to work remotely.
- Be available for work on an on-call basis, ready to respond to client requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist with a range of administrative tasks such as email management, scheduling appointments, and data entry.
- Conduct research and compile reports as required.
- Respond to phone calls and emails promptly and professionally.
- Manage client files and ensure confidentiality and security of sensitive information.
- Assist with personal tasks such as travel arrangements, event planning, and other ad hoc requests.
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities to improve client experience and provide exceptional service.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a virtual assistant or administrative support role.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and manage competing priorities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Familiarity with project management software such as Asana or Trello is a plus.
- Availability to work on an on-call basis, including evenings and weekends if required.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- This is a remote position, allowing for flexibility and work-life balance.
- As an on-call position, work hours may vary based on client demand.
If you are a self-starter with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work independently, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Standby Virtual Assistant.